martedì 26 maggio 2015

Welcome to my blog!



This is the space of TouringCarTimes.com journalist Pietro Casillo. Here you can find my opinions about the motorsport world, as well as being part of my experiences, my emotions and the trips I make all around the world to follow my four-wheeled lovers. Being Italian, you will find the posts both in English and in my beloved language, hoping this will be enjoyed by my fellow contrymen as well.

Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!

Benvenuti sul mio blog!



Questo è lo spazio del giornalista di TouringCarTimes.com Pietro Casillo. Qui potrete trovare le mie opinioni sul mondo del motorsport, oltre ad essere parte delle mie esperienze, delle mie emozioni e dei viaggi che compio in tutto il mondo per seguire le mie amanti a quattro ruote. Essendo italiano, i post saranno scritti sia in inglese che nella nostra lingua, così che i miei connazionali possano seguirmi facilmente.

Grazie per la visita, tornate presto a trovarmi!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento